View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 07:04 PM   #8
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Just Wanted U 2 Know...

hello I just wanted U all to know that we are moving my computer into our new Yorkie/Office room and we're "trying" to hook up wireless connection so this may take us ??? days to do since we've already tried to do it today, and it's not working, we haven't even moved the computer out of the room yet, if all else fails we'll have to drill a hole in the new tile and run the cable wire through the floor. So this is just a big mess.
Plus we're getting new bedroom furniture in for our girls Monday (Think that might have to be postponed until later in the week) and I have to paint both of their bedrooms by Monday (Yeah right), plus get the rest of the JUNK out of the bedroom which will be one of my daughters room, plus get a tooth pulled Tuesday, and my house is a pure mess, plus tend to 8 Yorkies and 2 girls and a man, but the man can take care of himself lol (Shhhh don't tell him I said that! LOL) and I'll tend to the babies fur and real! the only room that is really clean is the Yorkie/Office room lol! Just didn't want U all to think we ran out on U. I love it here and miss it here when I can't be here, but U're all in my thoughts! And once I get everything going I will get back here to answer all of U're thoughts!
If anyone is interested in Bonnie please call me on my cell phone 812-528-3340 if I don't answer, leave a message and I'll call U back. In case our internet is still down and I don't get U're emails or PM's. Hugs
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!