View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 05:05 PM   #1
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Thumbs up A SUPER great sale!

My GE sale is still going on!! I have lots of fabric in stock and am ready to make your order and get it out in plenty of time for the GE!! Even if you couldn't be a part of this GE, This is a sale for EVERYONE!!

Order any of my "Cuddle Cloud" beds and I will throw in a small blanket for FREE.

Order any of my blankets and I will throw in a matching pillow for FREE.

If you order embroidery on any one item, the second item is embroidered for FREE!!!

Each item will be charged shipping according to the website.

Pm me if you have any questions. I can ship these directly to you or I can ship them directly to your GE buddy giftwrapped and with a special note from you, if you would like. If you are ordering for a GE... PLEASE be sure to include your username and your GE buddy's username in the comments section of your order!!

I also have a limited supply of the toys shown below. They are great plush toys, with a squeeker inside. They are $3 each, $2 for shipping. If you would like to add them to your order, I will waive shipping on the toys. Pm me if you would like to add a toy to your order, as they are not on my website!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cuddlecloud.jpg (192.4 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6885.jpg (150.8 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7983.jpg (157.8 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg toys.jpg (74.4 KB, 42 views)

Last edited by pepe mint; 11-10-2007 at 05:07 PM. Reason: oops...forgot the pictures LOL
pepe mint is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!