View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 02:58 PM   #9
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieShadow View Post
LOL Patti shaving cream. Im sorry your having so much trouble with the PSP . I have always asked what needed to learn on there by searching it. Like If I needed to know how to add a frame or tume in search I would ask that wuestion How to add frames to pictures on PSP? and it would always sent me to sites that will learn you step by step. Right now Im learning how to turna picture into black and white but keep the eyes their pretty blue color. and I have just learned how to do it. It takes time and you just have to keep working with it to learn it, But your right theres so much on there I will never learn what every thing is for.
Im going to look on another forum I know that someone had asked for an easyer program to work with and someone else listed a few. If I find it Ill send it to you.
Thanks so much Debbie, your work is just amazing, awesome, beautiful and every other nice word in the books. Please just tell me how to get the shaving cream off the face, so far that was all I did to the picture I then stopped. Thanks for letting us all know when you find that program that is so friendly easy I sure do admire all the projects you have done with the PSP program ALL that I have seen are absolutely BEAUTIFUL AND AWESOME.
Sending big hug your way and know you will have a fun day with your grandbaby today Patti and Jack
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!