View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 09:50 AM   #8
spruitt7
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetr72 View Post
I lost my job 2 months ago..I apply EVERYWHERE imaginable...Walmart, dollar stores...anywhere I think might get busy this time of year and NOTHING!! Not a call not an interview..nothing?? I have NEVER had trouble getting a job in my life??!! I know no one really has answers for me but I just really need to vent I was soooooooooooooo excited the other day to see Walmart on my caller ID..when I picked up the phone they said "your photos are ready to be picked up at the photo lab" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Of course everyone in my family keeps asking me "what are you going to do??" "christmas will be hard if you dont find a job" well I know that!! Its not from lack of trying let me tell ya!! My common law is working full time so we arent in dire straights but you can sure feel the pinch when you are used to having two incomes. I just feel so...i dont know the right word...useless....

Just had to vent...sorry

Dawn

I'm sorry you are having a hard time. Try what I do when I fill out applications. I ask for the application, sometimes fill it out in the store. Then I ask to speak to a manager. I give them the application and ask if I can go ahead and talk to someone today about the application. Thats always how I get my interviews. I've had 3 jobs and all 3 times I've done that. They hired me on the spot.
spruitt7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!