View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 09:46 AM   #7
sweetr72
No Longer a Member

I worked taking care of a metally handicapped woman for 4 years..she lived in our home 24/7 and the pay was nice but emotionally I just couldnt take it anymore..it was VERY stressful..imagine a baby that never grows up...and she began seizuring the last 8 months we had her and with med changes every couple of months I just couldnt take it anymore..luckily she was placed in another home very quickly as that can take about a year. After I was done with Erin I took a job at a store across the road from my house..just a little discount store that serves a town of 900 people...my boss wasnt making money and decided she would work the store herself as she couldnt afford to pay me..understandable and no hard feelings...I worked for her under the table so no unemployment checks.

I could go back to school but right now we are just getting by and I just cant afford NOT to work...even if school was free I just have to have an income. I have experience in so many things..I worked for three newspapers, retail stores, health care, you name it Im a jack of all trades. I have shook the hand of many managers this past month too with hopes of call backs imminent..and then nothing??

I suppose when one person calls they ALL will lol...but at least one person call....................please!!!!!

Thanks for all your support everyone!!

Dawn
sweetr72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!