View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 02:15 AM   #3
yorkiegirl83
Love My Furbabies!
Donating Member

I'm sorry that it is so hard for you to get a job right now. I think you are always sweet, friendly, and helpful here, so I can't imagine an employer not wanting you to work for them!

Are you always giving your application to a manager when you fill them out? I know when I worked at Victoria's Secret many applications got lost, thrown out, ect when given to a regular employee.

I just got hired at a department store, this is their super busy season. Could you try a store that usually does HUGE black friday sales? Usually these places hire a tooooon of people for Holiday and permanent positions will pop up afterwards for those who do well.

I know my position is seasonal, but was told there are at least 7 full time positions they are ready to bump people up into that do well during Holiday.

Don't get down on yourself though. *You* are still totally capable and able to be employed and those people don't know what they're missing!!

I really think something will come soon! Who knows, you may get 5 interviews all at once!
yorkiegirl83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!