View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 10:14 PM   #7
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love 1 Adopted, 1 Still Needing Adopting!!!

Tami, yorkiegirl83 & Superstarkba, thanks so very much, his ear is almost all the way up now, I just trimmed it back a little more, all his front bottom teeth are falling out and coming in! It is cute how they go up and down. I'm proud to say he has found a great home "THANKS" to "YORKIE TALK". I'll post more about that later!
They do have very THICK coats, I'm here to tell you, I can't get over how thick they are, God love their bones they just let me groom them and do whatever I want to! They are the sweetest babies.
See with the Gift Boxes as I said before they are so very well behaved! They truely do let me do what I want with them! I'm also posting photos of "ALL 7" (We do have 8 and all 8 will sit in front of me,but Weezie wasn't in these photos) of them setting in front of me, I still can't get over that either! Now all I have to say is: "What Are We Suppose To Do?" And their little Bottoms hit the floor. God love em!
We still have Bonnie up for Adoption, and yes she is a "Big, Beautiful GAL!" so sweet and she is a lover not a fighter! Really she is something else. She weighs 7 lbs. & 9.0 oz. and is 21 weeks old. She will make some one a lovely Big Baby! My 9 year old just lugs her around and Bonnie just loves it! I love to see them together! Here is her newest photo. Hugs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bonnie's 4 Yorkie Talk (1014 x 760).jpg (154.9 KB, 22 views)
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!