View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 09:42 PM   #1
Twag2006
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Unhappy In Desperate Need Of Help Asap!!!

This is my first post but i'm always reading and learning so much from all of you but now i have a serious issue.

My 4mo old Yorkie [Flash] has drastically gotten out of control. My mom is to the point where she wants me to get rid of him. He barks at everyone anytime someone touches him he bites. He will pee outside whenever you take him out but we have to keep him either in the crate or his playpen cuz if we let him roam around he'll squat whereever he pleases. He growls at everyone and jumps at everyone.

The worst part about it is that he's in the petsmart training class and he's fine when we're there so if i tell them he's bad at home they think im overreacting cuz he acts so innocent. The vet suggested waiting a few weeks and having him nutered which I disagree with I feel like he's still too young. What can I do?! He's been checked for fleas i thought maybe he was irritated by something, it was nothing.

I've tried the squirt bottle, the metal can, i've even tried scolding him verbally but he'll just argue with everyone. Its getting to the point where I cant even take him out with me because all the little kids want to play with him and i'm scared he'll bite

PLEASE HELP!!
Twag2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!