View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 07:48 AM   #1
CollegeCutieUSF
Mom to Biggie & Capone
Donating Member

Star Yum-O's --Need your feedback please!

Ok, so something occured to me last night-- I was thinking maybe I should offer a varity bag of treats, one that's mixed with both carrot and apple flavored. Would anyone be interested in these? I got a request for one this morning, so I figured I would see if anyone else is interested in this.

I also need your help on a couple more ideas I have..

1. I want to make things that your furbabies are going to love, so what flavored treats would YOU like to see?

2. I was thinking of adding a cheese treat to my Yum-O's line...BUT it would have to be refrigerated...and I also think it would probably be better in chip form than bone shaped. It would also be made with real cheese, so I wanted to know how you all felt about that. My dog has tried cheese treats from another company, and he loves them, so I wanted to offer you all somehting like that as well.

3. Would you all like delivery/tracking numbers on your orders? I was thinking on offering this on all the packages that I'll be making from here on out.

4. Would any of you like to see treat bags offered @ less than 6 oz? I know when I order from companies, I'll get like 3 or 4 oz just to try it and see how my dog likes it. Just wondering if that's something you'd be interested in?

5. Would anyone like to see holiday shapes for the month of december?? I was thinking of offering them in holiday shapes starting the middle of november

As always, your feedback is priceless! Thanks in advance
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!