View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 08:46 PM   #10
jesscruz
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigi
Hi, thanks for replying. How often did you tape? DId your baby try and take off the tape? DId you trim the hair? What can of tape did you use? Gosh so many questions but my babies ears are floppy too. One is completely down and the other is half way up. Both were down recently but it started coming up. She had mange and her ears were touched alot. I hope you can answer my questions because I am worried. By the way she is 4 months old.
i would also like to advise you to be careful with maskin tape. if your going to use maskin tape i would shave the ears completely because it will pull the hair when it is time to take it off and it will hurt your baby because it's painfull. alot of people also use doctors tape. because it breaths i believe you can use the one from johnson&johnson. also personally i wouldn't leave it on for 2 weeks i think that is too long without ventilation for the ears wich can cause an infection or serious skin irritation. i was taught that you do it for 3 days on then let your baby take a break for 1 day clean the ears then retape for another 3 days. repeat this process for 2-4wks. hope this helps
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!