View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 08:16 PM   #8
lickthestar
YT Addict

Archie's 9 months old and he's been pretty much 100% trained since he was 6 or 7 months old. I got him when he was 5 months. He goes outside but there is one wee wee pad in the bathroom in case he has to go in the middle of the night or during emergencies. For some reason, he started going in the bathroom after figuring out that my boyfriend went there to pee. He even started going against the toilet bowl, so we just put a wee wee pad in there in case he has to go in the middle of the night or in an emergency. But he doesn't really use it too much.

Dogs tend to go in the same spots over and over again, and although we clean it up and we can't smell it, they can. So, I got Nature's Miracle, which erases the smell to them and they won't continue going in the same places over and over again. But hang in there...it takes a while for them to develop a full control of their bladder. But if you keep reinforcing that they are supposed to go in a certain place, and praise them when they do, they get the idea.
lickthestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!