View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 10:47 PM   #14
AlJo
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz_s3ski_Kitt3n View Post

Actuallie that's not tru....my Lilly's hair is thicker however my Daddy Dexter's hair is on the lighter side and does have thinner hair but after a few days of cleaning him it gets all stringy & oily compair to Momma Lilly which doesn't do that @ all....here's a pix of My Daddy Dexter:

Attachment 165418Attachment 165419Attachment 165420Attachment 165421

And another problem w/ the lighters ones they do get tangles more often compair to my lilly.
Kylie has never really been stringy, except when her hair was oiled (but it got wrapped). There was one conditioner that left a layer that could have turned stringy but I stripped the layer, changed products and got angel hair silk which has never been bad in the tangle department (except when her puppy coat was breaking) I guess I'm lucky.

I've experienced that the "darker soft coats" tend to tangle closer to the skin and their hair was better with the heavy conditioner that left the layer on kylie. But that's different from a darker silk brought about by good breeding, which I hope to one day get... so if you know of a nice short, dark and hairy stud out there

Alana
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!