View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 09:29 PM   #10
babychanel
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by COyorkieLover View Post
Hey All,

I really want to get a cute designer carrier for Rusty, one that isn't girlie. But the problem is, I'm kinda broke right now

If anyone has one that they would be willing to part with, I would be willing to trade for a Coach bag. I used to work there, so i have a lot of purses! I'm sure I have one that you'd like...
Did you see the Brown carrier on beyondspoiled.com. I know you mentioned your broke.But this one wont brake the bank.Its only $50.Its brown and it looks like a leather hobo purse.(I think thats what its called)The site is closing and everything is 50% off. I have a Juicy carrier which to tell you the truth is very uncomfortable.This one is perfect because it looks just like a purse. I just got it and I absolutely love it.It normally runs for alot more so check it out .Believe me the pic does it no justice! If you like it just do a search for beyond spoiled and you will see where the owner posts the discount code.If you cant find it let me know and i will find it for you.Good luck
babychanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!