Thread: I've been had
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 09:06 PM   #5
sweetsophia
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnterrt View Post
No I didn't have a contract, just a signed receipt that i paid $800 for a Yorkie puppy which includes AKC paperwork. The owner said yes i could breed the dog, however the puppies i produce in future could not be breed. I don't have a contract that states this. I want to breed my puppy once when she is 2 years old, then have her spade. My other Yorkie I had spade before her first heat. I still have not recieved a call back and i have left 3 messages this week, I have had the puppy since Oct 14th and she was supposed to send paperwork out then to AKC. Either way I am not returning the puppy, she is here to stay. I did want to check out a few local dog shows, and breed her once.
If she had not sent out the litter registration to AKC until the 14th of October it is possible she has not received the papers back from them yet. That is of course no excuse for not answering your phone calls or emails. The breeder told you that she would sell the puppy on FULL AKC registration so that you could breed her? But told you that the puppies you had could not be registered or bred? Did you actually discuss breeding the dog with her prior to purchasing it? I guess I do not quite understand what the agreement was as to your breeding the dog. Sorry about the situation, I am sure you love her as you state though and could never give her back. Best of luck.
sweetsophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!