View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 09:19 AM   #1
wileycoyote
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Misc. Yorkie Stuff for Sale

I have a few items I need to get rid of and I have been handpainting yorkies on some items. All prices include standard shipping and paypal fees.

Outward Hound Carrier $15.00 (front style)

2 Pooch Plus Outerwear Jackets with detachable hoods Size XS fits 6" - 8"hunter green/navy blue I still have packages, new, only tried on my dogs and they were too small. Paid $12.99 new. Velcro on bottom and strings on hood to tighten. $10 each

One porcelain handpainted yorkie ornament. Painted on one side only with acrylics and sealed. Bow has glitter. This is an original painted by me. $7

2 handpainted rustic star ornaments. One has glitter bow and one has a polka dot bow. Both are originals painted with acrylics and sealed by me. Will sell separate or as a set. $4 each or both for $7

One handpainted acrylic black bracelet done in acrylics and sealed by me. Not a very good picture, but is of sleeping yorkie with zzz's and bone in front of paws and pawprints all the way around the bracelet. Bow has glitter on it. Very cute. $10.

These are my first attempts at painting yorkies. I think I did a good job. Yorkies are alot harder to paint than I thought, but I enjoy doing it. These take a lot of time and a lot of brushstrokes. Hope you like them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sale1.jpg (68.2 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg sale2.jpg (60.2 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg sale4.jpg (48.2 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg sale5.jpg (38.9 KB, 59 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!