View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 02:32 PM   #1
ReconsMomma
BANNED!

Default OMG, I got an authentic Louis Vuitton Cherry PUrse CHEAP!!!!

I just went with my aunt over to a friend of hers. My aunt and uncle are pretty close to millionaires. Seriously, thier house is worth 4.8 mil and they have houses all over the world. Anyway, this friend that my aunt has just came home from france and I wanted to go with to see this ladys house.

She showed us pics and all kinds of stuff of thier house they are building and all kinds of cool things over there. She also showed my aunt some of her purchases from her shopping spree over there. God I wish I had the money this woman does.

So she is showing us her new louis vuitton purchases, which included a bunch of new purses and stuff. I made a comment about wanting to get a carrier for preslee, a real one and wanting a real cherry speedy also. She looks at me and says, hang on hunny i think I can help you out. She runs upstairs and comes back with a cherry speedy. Says that she bought it last month when she was over there but didn't care for it since its to young and trendy looking for her. I asked if it was authentic and she looked like she wanted to shoot me, then said, I dont buy knock off crap.

So I said that I was sorry and asked what she wanted for it and she said since my aunt is such a good friend of hers she would just give it to me. I couldnt just take it so I gave her $50 for it.

She also told me that she is going overseas in a few weeks again to check on the progress of thier house so she will get me a carrier for Preslee as an early b-day present.

WHOOOOHOOOOO Im so happy!!!! I will take some pics of it when my battery is charged up on my camera. She gave me all the stuff that it came with too, lock, keys, authenticity card, dust bag, and box along with the shopping bag too and a key chain, sunglass case, make up bag, and wallet that all match it.
ReconsMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!