View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 09:13 AM   #5
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Oh my goodness gracious, I am so sorry you are having to deal with that - it sounds VERY annoying. All I know is, my mother in law will be down here in 10 days from Canada to come and stay with us for 2 weeks, and she BETTER not say one single WORD about how I am with my babies. The last time she was down here I didn't have either Yorkie yet, so Her sister used to have a Yorkie though, so she DOES like them...but I bet ya a million bucks her sisters Yorkie wasn't even HALF as spoiled as mine are I actually think I am going to move all of their clothes into my bedroom while she is here - seriously - LOL....I don't want her to think I spend all of our money on dogs clothes. Uhh, which, technically I do

Now when my father in law comes down (trust me, I am NOT looking forward to the day...) I KNOOOOOW he will say something. He ALWAYS has something to say about EVERYTHING No offense to any German's out there - but he IS German and lets just say that he IS NOT afraid to speak his mind - even if it makes him look like a total "you-know-what" ........he could care less. Ok, don't even get me started on him because once I get going about my FIL I won't shut up - the man drives me INSANE

Anyway I am sorry for blabbing!! lol. I honestly and truthfully have no advice except to just flat out tell her off. Does your husband stand up to her at all??? I personally would only be able to take that crap for so long before just totally blowing up in her face. I mean, that is YOUR dog - sorry but she needs to mind her own darn business and keep her nose out of yours. Maybe if you lay into her she will BACK OFF a little bit She has no problem coming into YOUR home and telling you what SHE feels....I'd do the same to her girl

They have us wrapped around their little paws!

Last edited by stedmansmommy; 11-07-2007 at 09:14 AM.
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!