View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 08:57 AM   #1
mickey3696
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default M-I-L- Problems Can you help?

Every time I see my mother-In-Law she is on my case. She will say things like, that is a dog you know, She is not a baby, that poor dog, Come let me get you out of those things. Just stuff like that. Im getting sick of it. She has never really had a dog that she cared about. She had a pom but she didnt take good care of him. She never feed him right. Feeding him cooked chicken bones and giving him milk and bowels of icecream. Which all made him sick. She never took him to the vet. She lives on 300 acres and we live behind them on 200 more acres and she would leave him outside with no fence and leave the house. Well he would make his way to my house. The thing is we have all kinds of animals that could hurt him. Well one day he didnt make it here and never made it back home. She said he ran off. I guess thats what she had to tell herself. The thing is My yard is fenced and I never leave my babies outside alone. Our closes neighbors is a mile down the road but im dont take any chances. The thing is I dont know what to say to her. I dont know how to get her to stop with the rude comments. I have gotten to where I avoid her. So now she is making a point to come by here. Any advice on how to deal with this would be grateful. Im so sorry this is so long.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!