View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 07:53 AM   #1
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Embarassed Embarrassing Question, but do you know....

...what it means when you ALWAYS have to go "pee"???

I am just getting frustrating with my doctor. I went in several months ago because every month, they were treating me for UTI's....this last time, I was like "why do I keep getting them and why do I get up so much at night to go?"....

So, urine test come back clean (no UTI, which is weird because I had all the painful symptoms)....bloodwork come back wonderful (checked liver, kidney, diabetes, etc).

Next, was an ultrasound to measure my bladder - scan done on full bladder than immediately right after it was emptied
Haven't heard back from that yet (almost two weeks!!!)
They wanted to do that to see if urine was being left after being "emptied" and if so, then it might need to be dilated?!

I just don't understand what is going on....All I drink is water or Crystal Light or Green Tea....no milk, no "cokes", etc. I do drink water with dinner and I will have water between dinner and bedtime (because I am always thirsty). Just the getting up several times at night to go is really bothering me.

Sorry for the WAY off embarrassing topic....just hoping that maybe someone has gone thru the same thing or might know something!

THANKS!
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!