View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 12:28 PM   #15
Lisa Rene
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Yes, the whole day yesterday seems sureal. We drove out to the boonies in the snow....it should have been a three hour drive, but I must have been speeding because we got their almost an hour early, lol!

But that was good- we caught her off gaurd. She wasn't expecting us until noon at the earliest and we got their at 11. She was in her pajamas, and she really did have the flu-hope I don't catch it!

So yeah it was weird, but then as we left, she popped her head out the door and said, "Cover her head! She's just like a newborn baby!" So she really did care about her.

I have the Nutri-cal and Karo syrup on hand, Rocco doesn't need it anymore. Although he sure loves the nutrical! It's his favorite treat!!!

Sarah is hogging Coco today, she hasn't come downstairs to visit. That's OK, they need time to bond. Sarah is 21 and I am 23 but Sarah is not the most responsible girl in the world. She is, however, very loving and wonderful with children and animals. I really think adopting Coco is going to be good for her. She is home all the time, so Coco will have lots of attention and Sarah will learn how responsibility and hopefully get on a schedual. We all know how babies (even furbabies) need scheduals!

Thanks so much everyone for all your advice and well-wishes. I SO wish the Maltese forum was as welcoming as you all are.

Hugs~Lisa
Lisa Rene is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!