Thread: Udate on Maggie
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 11:58 AM   #1
Gingi
Senior Yorkie Talker

Unhappy Udate on Maggie

I just got off the phone with her Vet. and after doing some bloodwork, they found her protein is very low. I gave them the ok to do a plasma infusion. Without it, she most likely will not pull through. There are no guarantees that she will get better with it, but I have to give her a fighting chance. We went to visit her earlier and she is so pitiful. They had to give her phenergan for her diaherrea because the other wasn't stopping it so that will make her sleepy and feel even worse. I can't believe this is happening. Besides the fact I feel so sorry for poor Maggie, we got her to bring some happiness into the house since my mother's passing and now...

Anyway, I am going back shortly to see her. You might know today is my husband's birthday and I am so sad. Plus I have cried so much I have a terrible headache - I have awful migraines and crying doesn't do much for them. Please keep her in your prayers. She just has to pull through. We are going to do everything we can to get her better.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!