View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 08:06 AM   #1
erino77
Currently Suspended!

Question Target-Here comes my Mom!

I am so excited! I was just posting about our town not having a target yet. As soon as i hit submit my cell rings and it's my Mom. she said she was heading out of town to do some shopping. welll she's heading to the nearest town that has a Target! She said she would run in for me and see about the 1$ and 2.50$ racks you guys all talk about. i am so excited! She is going to call me when she gets there and tell me everything they have as far as Koda clothes and pick me up whatever I want
Question for you target buyers.
Koda just weighed in a little over 6lbs last night. Neck= 8 Girth= 12 length=11-12 OK these are approx measurements as i couldn't find a tape measure anywhere!!! So I did the dollar bill measuring system
Would you say a small for him or possibly x-small? He is over 8 mos so i am assuming he is bout done growing. though he did hit a growth spurt in the pat month. Maybe this will be it for him. His 2 hoodies i got at Rural King are smalls and they are a tad to big. Esp now since he has his puppy cut i want stuff to fit real good to keep him warm.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
erino77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!