View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 11:01 AM   #13
jogi37
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default How Cute!

I love the yorkies when they are so small and babys. They are so fun. Be sure to get to a vet asap since you need to have her checked out to be sure that she is ok. This is especially important since you already are questioning the breeder. I suspect that there is something strange going on since the breeder was acting so odd. It does seem wierd that she would have the puppies and the parents were at her sisters. Why wouldn't the sister have them? Anyway, get her to a vet.

Also, here are some tips I found useful during the first few weeks with my pup....First, as much as you want to play with her all the time, they need their rest, so make sure to only play for a few hours and then it is nap time. If they don't get enough rest, they can spend all their stored energy and get hypoglycemic. Second, be sure to make sure the puppy has plenty of food and water at all times. Also have some nutri-stat paste on hand. You should give the pup a little bit (about an inch) anytime she plays for a long time or if she doesn't eat a lot. Aside from that just enjoy!

Congrats to you and your sister and baby Coco!
Joanne
jogi37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!