View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 08:40 PM   #1
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Default I'm kind of worried

When i got Sophie at 6 months she was 3 lbs. Her parents are both small but i figured she might get a little bigger. Well i weighed her today and she is the same weight as London 2.6 lbs. I thought her weight was supposed to go up not down. She eats normally, is very active and gets a lot of exercise, she get treats during the day and she is not sick. She is acting normal and happy. Sometimes though Teddy and London won't let her get to the food. Teddy has always been like that, he used to do that to London but London learned to stick up for herself and will eat before he does. But London will hog all the plates, even if she isn't eating she will look at them with a look that makes them scared to go near it. Of course tho i make sure she eats, i will hold T & L and let her eat until she's full which is usually only a little, so she gets all the food she wants. London has smaller bones, and most of her weight is in her tummy, Sophie is a tad longer than her so i guess it evens out. But i just don't know why she has gone down in weight and not up Should i feed her more?? oh yea she is going on 10 months old
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!