View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 07:56 PM   #1
DENISE517
No Longer a Member

Default Finally.....Little Miracle Maddie Pics

Sorry its taken me so long to get these on here. There are so many more I need to take. I'm just gonna take some each night so I don't over load her. lol

Here are some pics in the first present she got when she came back home from her dearest Stedman, Tatum and Brooke.

The blanket in the first couple with Miracle Maddie came from Pepemint and its so beautiful and soft. She did a great job and we loved how it was personalized.

The hoodie, jersey, toys, and other blankets were from Brooke and the gang. There were treats too, but i knew if i put them down in the pic she would want to sit still. lol Everything is sooo adorable!!!!

Thank you guys so much!!! She got lots of other presents from other yt people so I'll post each night.

She is doing great, but she did take a turn backward in the potty training. I've caught her peeing on my new carpet several times. She is no longer allowed to sleep with us at night cause she kept getting up in the middle of the night and peeing. It was soooo hard getting her crate back out to put her in. I put her beside my bed and she hasnt seen to mind it.. I'm sure she'll get the total 100 % hang of it again. I think she was a little relaxed with her and she's been through sooo much, so its just little issues we can deal with and correct.

We are sooooo happy and over joyed to have her back into our lives. I was so lost and broken hearted without her. I catch myself just stairing at her sometimes thinking...Wow...it's really her. lol

Thanks to all of you guys who have been like a second family to me.

Maddie sends her kisses you all!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Finally.....Little Miracle Maddie Pics-ytmaddie1.jpg   Finally.....Little Miracle Maddie Pics-ytmaddie2.jpg   Finally.....Little Miracle Maddie Pics-ytmaddie3.jpg   Finally.....Little Miracle Maddie Pics-ytmaddie4.jpg  
DENISE517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!