View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 07:04 PM   #1
Sadie's Mom
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default HUGE HUGE Clearance!!

After doing a few craft shows/festivals this summer, Sadie’s Chic Boutique is having a HUGE CLEARANCE SALE!!!! (and just in time for the GE too!) Some of the items have never been posted on my website, as they were “Craft Fair” items only, but now are being offered to you!!! And we’ve got lots of blankets on Clearance too!

Since this is a special Clearance for Yters, (and I haven’t gotten it all marked down on my website yet), I am doing payment through PayPal. Any order placed before 9:00 pm Central Time will ship the next day!! (assuming the PayPal pmt has cleared). Shipping charges are listed for each item, but if you buy different items (sm/lg blankets, and clothes, etc), I’ll figure the shipping to be fair.

These Clearance Blankets are $10.25, plus shipping. Shipping is $7 for the first blanket and $2 for each additional blanket. The number in ( ) is how many of each one that I have available. First come, first serve! Please remember that I have TONS of items to post, so please be patient while I get it all on here.

1. Wild Animals on Camo/black backing (2)
2. Green and Beige Camo/beige backing (2)
3. Orange with Blue Paw Prints/Blue backing (1)
4. Soccer Balls on Yellow/black backing (2)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1Animal Camo.jpg (65.9 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 2Light Camo.jpg (70.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 3Orange Blue Paws.jpg (87.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 4soccer (562 x 750).jpg (68.0 KB, 6 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!