View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 06:51 PM   #11
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by margaritaville View Post
1. If you want to smoke-you can do it on the front porch and no, I don't care how cold it is out there.
2. Wipe your feet BEFORE you come in the house-the rug in the foyer is a decoration.
3. Put the lid down after you use the toilet and put the fan on
4. Make sure you close the outside garage door before you open the inside one so the dogs don't get out.
(and my husband would probably tell you there are a million more rules around here)
We have the same rule as your number 1 rule Joan.

Our number 2 rule is similiar to your number 2 rule, cept I do go a bit farther, I have a nice sign posted on our entry door to "PLEASE TAKE SHOES OFF BEFORE COMING IN, THANKS." Have a nice chair and rug right there for them to sit down and remove them. Friends and family are great, most all our friends feel the same as we do, it is the business establishments that don't care. Today it was our internet provider, tech said, "no, it was the company rule." I had to call them and let them know I have rules too. It doesn't take much for one to understand why we have this rule, all one has to do is think about it for a minute.

I know I am very fussy when it comes to the floors but I wouldn't be any other way for ourselves and our fur babies too

We appreciated when the tech. from Dish Network came out to do an installation the tech had the throw away booties, he put on over his shoes before coming in.

Patti and Jack and girls

Last edited by Baby Blessing; 11-05-2007 at 06:52 PM.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!