View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 10:04 AM   #4
Sunnie
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breny View Post
Its impossible for me to get all 5 in one pic so I'm trying to use photoshop to make 5 different pics look like one.

I'm going in and cropping, then removing the back ground to white and when I move the two together you can still see the square part where the other picture is. I'm just not getting it???

Can someone guide me thru the steps???

I'd appreciate it so much!
So far you are doing good. But you skipped a step. After you make the background white, choose the background erasere tool. It is under the eraser's arrow. Then use the magic wand to select the white background aND ERASE IT SO IT IS CLEAR (IT WILL LOOK LIKE A Grey and white checkerboard. After you make it clear (the background) select all, copy, then paste
Sonya
PS in the new picture, it is best to paste as a new layer. That way you can select the layer and move each picture until you are happy with it. If you keep each dog on a seperate layer you can move the layers around move one in front of another, etc
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!