View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 07:05 AM   #7
KiKiPie
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillieDoodle View Post
Ok - So its Monday morning and Lillie and Gracie had a great weekend at home with Mommy & Daddy. They even got a special treat yesterday - we hide their heartworm medicine in a piece of swiss cheese. So we got up like any other day at 5:30 a.m. to go out and go potty. We live on a dead end street and we back to a reservoir and power lines and we have 2 acres. So as usual, I go out with them to the front yard to do their business. So Gracie is up near the front door doing her business and Lillie is down near the driveway. I am standing in the middle of the yard so I can watch both of them - well out of the corner of my eye - I see something creeping up to Lillie and it was tan and had a long tail. The first thing I thought, it was the fox that roams our neighborhood. So I screamed and threw something at the animal so it would go away. I hurry and picked up Lillie and Gracie and then called for Steve - he came running out and chased the animal. Well luckily for us - it was only a dog that came up - but is scared me to death. I told Steve this morning from now o - I am walking them on their leashes in the morning and no more just running the front yard.

I just thought I would share as I still am a little scared over the whole ordeal.

Oh bless your heart, that would have scared me too!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!