View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 09:56 PM   #4
kathy785
BANNED!

I recently got my little Biewer girl back from this person. I sold her a tiny 3 pound 9 month old girl on a spay contract because she was too small to breed. I found out thanks to YT about her web site and saw my baby for sale for almost 2 times what I sold her for. She also had not been spayed. I had tried to contact this person several times before this, but she would not return my emails. Pictures that she promised to send of course were never sent. Because of the advertisements I also found out that she had gotten CKC papers on my little girl (I still had the German papers), was telling people that she imported her, told people that after she imported her she decided she was too small to sell. I was going to take her to small claims court, but she counter sued and was going to push it into civil court. This would mean at least 6 trips for me to her county. I had been assured by my lawyer that I would win the case, but much time and effort would go into it and what would I really gain. In the mean time she did spay the girl.

When we settled out of court it was agreed that I would be given first right of refusal (It was in my original contract for what good that did me!) She contacted me last week and said she was selling her, Of course I said YES!!!!

I went and got her on Friday, She was dirty, matted, smelly. One of the things she claimed in her counter suit was that she received the dog in bad condition. I will let you judge which of these pictures shows dog in bad condition. Even her own vet had in the records I received that when she took the dog to him after having her three months that her legs were matted and coated with urine and needed IMMEDIATE grooming.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Amara's beauty.jpg (37.9 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg smallbeauty.jpg (68.2 KB, 110 views)
kathy785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!