View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 10:55 PM   #1
fasteddie
YT 6000 Club Member

Default Yoda at Seattle Meetup July 16, 2005

Yoda had a great time! Bentley's Mom did an AMAZING job organizing the event, and with 15 total Yorkies present, I think it exceeded even her wildest expectations! It was a pleasure to meet Bodhi's Mom (and Dad!), as well as Bentley's Dad. Everyone was very nice and friendly and happy to talk Yorkies!

The darling Yorkie of the event had to have been Sweet Pea, a one year old, 2 pound Yorkie. She was absolutely precious and got everyone's attention. She loved following Yoda around, but Yoda was playing hard to get! We feel like bad parents, we hardly took any pictures of Yoda!

There were also a few younger Yorkies babies as well if I remember right. Sorry, I was bad and didn't bring a notebook to take notes of everyone's names and Yorkie name, so I do apologize for not having the names right. If you were there, let me know and privately message me!

Pic 1: Sweet Pea - Need I say more?
Pic 2: Yoda in his Blue Jacket scoping the Yorkie scene
Pic 3: Bentley and Bodhi nose-to-nose
Pic 4: Marley
Pic 5: Bodhi
Attached Thumbnails
Yoda at Seattle Meetup July 16, 2005-yoda-bluejacket.jpg   Yoda at Seattle Meetup July 16, 2005-sweetpea1.jpg   Yoda at Seattle Meetup July 16, 2005-bentley1.jpg   Yoda at Seattle Meetup July 16, 2005-bentley_griffin_bodhi.jpg   Yoda at Seattle Meetup July 16, 2005-bodhi1.jpg  

Last edited by fasteddie; 07-20-2005 at 09:23 AM.
fasteddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!