View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 07:27 PM   #8
littlelizzy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thank you all. You are all so kind.
YorkieUSA, thank you so much for your helpful info., Dallas is only about 5 hours from me, so if liver shunt is the dignosis we get tomorow I will defently be following up with your advice.
The syptoms of being thin and being a picky eater are true for Mia. If it were not for my other 2 yorkies, I don't think she would eat at all. She just eats because they do. When they are not around, she just sniffs the food and lays down by her bowl, but want eat.
I have found that if she eats more than a very tiny amount at one serving, she will most defently throw it all up about an hour later.
The strangest thing to me is that other than the times when she is sick an her symtoms that I have mentioned, she seems normal. She runs and plays and seems happy and pain free. Then, out of the blue, she will be sick again.
I must say, were it not for this forum, I may have never caught these symptoms so early because it was not until I started reading the threads here that I had ever even heard of a liver shunt.
Thanks to all of you again.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!