View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 08:43 AM   #14
soneal
I love my Lily Pie
Donating Member

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back with you, I have been working hard on the hubby. At this time he doesn't agree 100% on adding another to our family, he had no idea I had even been thinking about it, he just knows how much I LOVE animals and would have lots more if I could. He is the greatest, he said if it is what I really want go ahead, but he is not ready for one. We got Buffy first in the beginning of winter and the other two in the spring and summer months, he remembers how easy it was to potty train the last two because we didn't have to fight the cold and snow, where as Buffy we had to go out and spend a lot of time in the cold to get her to potty. Sounds weird I know be he would rather wait until spring to add one. Plus we have a son starting to drive(car insurance coming up soon) and he wants to wait and see if we can handle that extra bill before we add a extra vet bill and extra flee and heart worm pills every month. I also just started watching my brothers twin 2 year olds a few times a week and he thinks it would be too much for me to get a puppy trained. Which he is right, my heart always thinks first and I fell in love when I seen the little cutie. I want what is best for the puppy as you do, and I am sure my hubby would fall in love with him, but he is right we need to wait and see how we handle the new insurance bills first. He knows I want to add another now in the future, so at least he is prepared when I ask him again. I am sure you won't have a problem finding him a wonderful home, he is too hard to resist. Sorry I didn't talk to my hubby before I posted my interest. I hope some lucky YTer gets this guy.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!