View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 08:01 AM   #7
EmrldShdwQueen
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hha View Post
I had my little beloved shih tzu get run over 17 years ago out here, someone actually came in to my yard and ran her over, when I got my last shih tzu almost 10 years ago, I decided I was going to housebreak her on pee pads...they have all done wonderful with it...I get my pee pads from drsfostersmith, they have the best ones..The only con to having them housebroken inside, is having them poop on the paper, but, when they go outside (the 2 big ones), my husband has to scoop it up right away..I like it as I don't have to buy flea meds, don't have to be home at any certain time to let them out, if they have diarrhea and I'm not here, they go to their pee pads..so, all in all, it works out best this way for me..I love it.. plus, when it's raining, I don't have to fight with them to get them to go our, and then when they do and they come in they stink..
probaby 75% of all people prefer them to go out, I just prefer them on the pads..
I can definitely see your point! We have a fenced-in yard, so that helps a little...we just open the door and out they go! Mine are crated or go in the xpen when I leave...just for their safety. But when it's raining that is rough...mine are just prissy girls, they won't go out in the rain...lol
EmrldShdwQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!