View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 04:06 PM   #2
LoveMyJake
I love Jackson too!
Donating Member

Yep, I'm having the same problem. Jake has some clothes that he outgrew, and he doesn't even like clothes and doesn't wear them very often. He won't keep them on, he takes them off. He wants nothing to do with them, other than try to chew them once they're off!

Now I have Jackson, and I tried putting some of Jake's old clothes on him. Jackson didn't seem to mind wearing clothes at first. But, Jake would pull at Jackson's clothes like he didn't like him wearing HIS stuff. He would even throw one of his famous tantrums where he kicks his feet up....something I find hilarious. If I put something new on Jackson, Jake doesn't care. But, even though Jake doesn't like to wear his clothes, he doesn't want anyone else wearing them either.

I think the two of them must have gotten together on it, and Jake told Jackson that he doesn't have to tolerate me putting clothes on them because now, Jackson takes his off too. They have become partners in crime and are working together against me now.....but I'm on the case!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!