View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 12:45 PM   #8
soneal
I love my Lily Pie
Donating Member

He is adorable! I had asked you to post pics in the thread " I need your opinions", then I found these so forget that. Do you think he would be a "potty outside dog only"? I have Lily(my yorkie, 4lbs.), Buffy(my chi 4lbs.) and Rocco(pomeranian 14lbs, yes he is a Bubba) and they all go outside and have never used pads. Since he is used to the pads I wonder if he could be broken of them, I don't know much about the pads. I would love to see some closer up pictures of him from the side if you could post some. Has he been around other breeds of dogs? I have 3 different types, so wondering what he would think and if he would get along with them. He is still young so I am sure he would like them. My 3 all get along great. My Lily is black on top and blonde and has never greyed either, so when I saw him he reminded me of her as a puppy. I have been wanting to add another to our family, haven't been hunting too hard, but looking at puppy posts a few times a week. I would want to make sure he would be able to be broken of the pads, just as you I would want what is best for him, but I just don't want to have to use pads. I am a stay at home mother and all of my babies are spoiled rotten, they all sleep with us, except Lily, for some reason she prefers her crate and will not sleep with us. I have tried, sounds funny but I can't break her of her crate at night, she loves it, she sets in front of it at 10pm every night and whines to get in. So there would be plenty of room in our bed for the little cutie. I did a mapquest and you are about 2hrs. from Charleston,WV so if I decide I am interested I could drive to get him. I of course need to discuss it with my hubby when he gets home if he says ok, then I will fill out your questionare, as I don't want to rush into it with out talking to him first. Also I'd like to see some more pics and see what you think about the pad issue before I decide.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!