View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 04:49 PM   #1
Sukoshi's Mom
I Love My Rugrats
Donating Member

Icon2 SoCal YT Meet-up – SUNDAY, November 11

Hello all SoCal YT members (or members who will be in the area at the time of the meet-up)! We are having our next SoCal YT meet-up SUNDAY, November 11th. After putting it to a vote in the Yahoo group, we had more people available for a meet-up on Sunday vs. Saturday this month, so please note the next meet-up will take place on the 2nd SUNDAY of the month this time. However, we don't have a location yet ! After throwing around several ideas in the Yahoo group, we are wondering if anyone here who has not joined the Yahoo group would be able to make it if we planned the meet-up more inland, so the people in San Bernardino and Riverside counties wouldn't have as long of a drive. So far, we don't have any inland people planning on coming, but we decided it was better to ask on YT since we know not everyone has opted to join the Yahoo group. SO...any preferences from those of you who may be able to join us for the next meet-up? Do we have any IE/San Bernardino/Riverside people that would be able to come if we move it closer to you guys this time? What about other locations? In the meantime, I've included the details we have so far below, so pencil us onto your calendars :

Who: EVERYONE!!!!
What: Monthly Meet-up (the 2nd weekend of every month)
When: Sunday, November 11 (Time: TBD)
Where: TBD

We'd love to have a HUGE turnout, so please add your input as to what location you'd be able to attend! Thanks!
Sukoshi's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!