View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 02:04 PM   #1
HallTx1203
Donating YT Addict

Default New Member of the Family

I got the phone call to come pick up the retired Yorkie breeders. My daughter was taking one as her pet. But since it was the weekend before Halloween, I got to go and picked them up. Daughter had 3 costume parties to go to....

So I had 4 Yorkies this past weekend.....Wasn't sure how things were going to work out but overall, I was very pleased. It all went so well.

Holly and her boyfriend named their little girl Roxanne-Roxy for short. She is 4 years old and spayed due to the fat that she had 2 c-sections. She is only 4 lbs. She is adorable...Roxy gets along with my granddaughter...She adores Jason(the BF). She wants to be held and loved soo badly. She follows them everywhere they go...They are having some issues with eating...She will not eat dog food. Any brand...So they are working on that......Potty training is going ??...She has accidents but not as many as I was afraid of....They are not crating her. Everytime they crate her, Roxy just goes in circles pacing and panting. It is the saddest thing....So as long as she is out of crate, she is doing great. They just try to take her out every hour and use lots of praise and hotdog pieces as treats...She loves to ride in the car...She goes to work with Jason most days...He works for his dad..

I am posting pics of the weekend at my house....I will get some more of Roxy later from Holly.

The other girl went to a great family in Central Texas.
Attached Thumbnails
New Member of the Family-img_1167.jpg   New Member of the Family-img_1169.jpg   New Member of the Family-img_1170.jpg   New Member of the Family-img_1172.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!