View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 08:30 AM   #18
Judy in Waco
Gizzy & Kandi spoil me
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dina_Nichole View Post
Thank you so much everyone. You guys are all so wonderful. I would like to suggest something for anyone getting their babies spayed, neutered or whatever. If I would have had the BASIC pre-blood work done at the vet's office this morning before surgery this would not have been found. I had the option to get a little more than the basic blood work done and that is how we found out about this. I'm just so upset right now and I can't even think what it's called that they tested but all you have to do is tell your vet you want to make sure that your baby's blood clots normal. Your vet should know right away what your talking about. I'm praying Paisley does not have this disorder but if she does and we didn't know about it, she more then likely would not have made it through surgery. Please do yourself a favor and have the pre-blood work and also have this checked. Thank you all for your kind words and prayers.
We requested this for Gizmo before his neuter as a precaution. (He had that rat bait scare a month or so before that if you remember.) It really didn't cost that much more...for us it only added about $20. Just FYI.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!