View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 08:13 AM   #15
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

OH my gosh! POOR CA!!! They have not had it too lucky the last 2 weeks huh?

well I also heard those Santa Anna winds are picking back up today... hopefully the fires are under control and no hot spots have been ignored or overlooked! I'll be praying for them out there.

Did you hear they think one of the biggest fires out there was started by a child playing with matches?? CRAZZZYYY!!!

wanted to add... I have felt an earthquake before. It hit upstate NY but I felt it in Northern MA. It lasted about 30 seconds and it was at 7am so I was still in bed. My bed shook slightly for about 30 seconds, at first I thought my roomies cat got into my room and jumped on the bed, but the shaking was consistant and seemed to not go away for awhile, it was almost annoying. I woke up and realized there was nothing there... later that day I heard about the earthquake! I thought I was crazy til I heard it on the news! PHEW!!!

Last edited by celstu1; 11-01-2007 at 08:15 AM.
celstu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!