View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 06:59 AM   #15
MeganS
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

on the bus to school yesterday, there was this spoken song playing about the "uncostumed teenage trick-or-treater" and it was very funny. Most of us kids around here dress up....and we're usually polite at the doors haha.

Everyone in my town goes all out...it's tradition. There was one guy standing on a corner dressed as Michael Myers, and he took half a centimeter step towards me and my friends, and I went flying to the other side of the street I was so scared lol. it was hysterical. When we went over to him (after I had calmed down) he said I scared the heck out of him because he thought I was going to get hit by a car lol.

The only really bad expierance I've had was one year we left the candy bowl out cause I was out trick-or-treating, and some one not only took ALL the candy, but took the bowl with it.

Our trick-or-treating goes fromo 3:00 (when the babies come out) to 9:30. My friends and I like going later, because then everyone wants to get rid of the candy so they're like "Here - have 16 handfulls." haha.

All Gave Some; Some Gave All

Last edited by MeganS; 11-01-2007 at 07:02 AM.
MeganS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!