View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 06:56 AM   #14
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

Quote:
Originally Posted by myteddybear View Post
We don't hand out candy because we take the kiddos trick or treating. I don't leave the candy on the doorstep for just the reason mentioned above.

We saw lots of kids walking around with thier bags of candy going door to door and had not even a hint of a costume on. My hubby made several remarks about it through the night , it really irritated him.

I used to take my babies because I was taking the other kids so I would dress him up and take him too. The babies always has fun and if they got candy it would just go in the pot with the other kids candy. We didn't take the babies for the candy, if we really wanted candy we could just buy it, we took the babies because they always loved being part of what was going on.

My babies are all walking on thier own now so I took Teddy last night and I have to say the rudest thing I got all evening came from grown men who had to make smart @ss comments about Teddy. One guy went by and said "Hey, look at the gerbil" (sp?) Teddy wasn't even dressed up, he just wore a cute halloween vest with a stobe light on it so nobody would step on him. One guy was riding a golf cart around and felt the need to stop and look at Teddy with a smart look on his face and just shake his head before taking off as though he was saying "What the heck is that?" or something. Extremely rude. He never even spoke to us just looked and shook his head. Whe the heck do people think there is something wrong with small dogs???
My daughter wanted to take one of the yorks, but I said no, I just didnt want to take a chance since I was not walking with them. Last year I did take Lillie with us and we got a lot of the same looks as you got.
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!