View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 06:50 AM   #11
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I did not pass out candy this year. honestly I couldn't afford it. I live in a townhouse complex that lazy parents bring their kids to so they can hit up more places in a shorter distance, and last year I went through $70 in candy! Thats A LOT of candy! The kids were rude, not saying trick or treat, taking FIST FULLS from the bucket, the older ones were still coming around at like 9pm, when trick or treat ended at 8pm. This year my complex did trick or treat on Oct 30th to try to avoid the people who drive over from other areas to take their kids trick or treating. It didnt work, the 5 mins I was home there were cops there, kids EVERYWHERE and cars parked up & down the road from people who do not live there!

I remember when I was a kid, there was a townhouse complex 1 street over, and I lived on a road with like 5 houses on it. My dad walked with us trick or treating but we WALKED to the complex (which was about 1.5 miles away) to trick or treat... not just drove there and jammed up their parking lots!!! Kids are sooo lazy these days! (not all, but some)

Last edited by celstu1; 11-01-2007 at 06:51 AM.
celstu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!