View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 06:47 AM   #9
nvnvgirl
Lovin' to the MAX!!

Well, we (my husband and I) haven't gotten any trick or treaters ever. I lived in an apt before we got married and then we lived in gated communities that were pretty much adult only, so it's been a long time. Now we live in a neighborhood, but very few young children around and off a busy street with no sidewalk.....but I was out last night which is unusual, and this is how out of it I am.....I was driving home around 9 pm and I see all these people walking in groups, alone, one on a skateboard, parents with babies in strollers and just 'kids'; it seemed like almost a carnival atmosphere; ....I was thinking "wow, how strange to see so many people out at this time of night and it's not even summer anymore...it's almost like they're going to some function "....and then I realized it was HALLOWEEN!
It might have occurred to me sooner if even ONE PERSON had a costume on, but nope.....nobody had one on. I did notice that several of them were carrying pillowcases though . My, how things have changed since I was a kid!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!