View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 06:25 AM   #3
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keno View Post
where I am, some people leave an bowl of candy outside and let the kids pick the candy by themselves. Sp basically, it has become a walking candy tour ... and yes, parents came with babies in strollers and no costumes either... ...
I have to say that we leave the candy bowl out while we are out trick or treating. but when we are home, we hand the candy out. we leave it out because we want to kids to be able to get candy from us, but we have a 6 year old that goes door to door (yes, she is dressed up LOL) and we are usually out doing that during the peak trick or treating time.

i'm thinking that the people with the strollers should maybe not go door to door...but go to the mall or something like that. i only say this because i know when i was a new mom, i wanted to dress my baby up and take her out it's cute!! but i agree that the mom getting candy for herself is a little "funny".

i was angry last night when we had only gone to about 5 houses and returned for my daughter to use the restroom...and someone had dumped the whole bowl of candy in their bag. that HAD to be what happened because there was a LOT of candy in there and we were only gone a few minutes. that irritated me. but i figured that it was bound to happen i'm just glad we didn't have all that candy left over LOL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!