View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 01:26 AM   #6
sweetr72
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskayorkie View Post
Freak! LOL. Kidding. The only way I can remember dreams is to write them down the second I wake up.

I have a friend who is really in to analyzing dreams. I was skeptical because mine never made any sense. But he said it's just your subconscious mind resolving your problems and that there is usually a solution to what's bothering you in the dream somewhere.

He also said that all the characters in the dream are usually different aspects of your own personality. (You don't have three eyes, do you? LOL. Sorry, couldn't resist.) So if I had a dream with my brother in it, it wasn't ABOUT my brother, it was about an aspect of his personality that I identify with. And if I dreamt about the dog, he'd want to find out how I felt about it. You felt fear, so what are you afraid of in your life?

A lot of what he said made sense, but a lot of it seemed pointless. I eventually lost interest.
Funny!!!! I am a freak though...a SUPA FREAK!! lol..

I would love to know a dream analyzer!! Hook me up!!

My fears right now are that I wont be able to find a job..thats what keeps me up until (looks at clock) 5:24 am..ugh..so the Oprah check was probably because I am hoping for some good fortune..makes sense..kinda LOL...

Dawn
sweetr72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!