View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 11:26 PM   #1
sweetr72
No Longer a Member

Confused Strange and vivid dreams...do you get them??

I have ALWAYS been a dreamer...I can always remember my dreams and retell them the next day...my common law and my sons can never recall theirs and my daughter is much like me and we always tell each other our dreams from the night before...BUT

Last night I had the strangest dream I have to share!! Its weird so dont laugh as I cant sleep tonight because I cant stop thinking about it..so bear with me..ok on to the dream:

In my dream I got a call from a friend of a friend..she had a yorkie that she wanted to GIVE to me because she couldnt keep it any longer. When she brought it to me it was apparent that is wasnt a yorkie..it was a very small jack russell terrier..half its front leg was missing and on top if its head it had a third eye!!!! I soooooooooooo didnt want to keep this puppy as it scared me but couldnt get rid of it because I knew no one else would take it...in my dream I was soooo terrified of this three eyed dog but it was so dependent on me that in a way I loved it too...I know this dream dosent mean much when its retold and you cant imagine it if you didnt see it but it has been in my mind all day long and I cant shake it or stop talking about this dog...DAWN THE DOG NEVER EXSISTED!! But I cant get this stupid dog off my mind...its the weirdest feeling in the world..in a way (and I know this sounds nuts) I feel like I really had this dog...yes I warned you it sounds nuts!! My dream only got weirder...

It involved a garage full of kittens, a tiny owl with a heart which opened up and out popped a check from Oprah...ok that part dosent matter LMAO...but tell me you dream strange things like this too???????

Dawn
sweetr72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!