View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 11:15 PM   #8
Sunnie
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabyNatalie View Post
I know this has absolutely nothing to do with anything here... but EVERY time I see your signature line I start thinking I need another baby!!!! LOL... which is absolutely INSANE, right??? I mean... the hell we've had with our precious Natalie............ do I REALLYYYYY want to risk going through anything like that with another??? <<sigh>>
I just feel bad for her.... she's so tiny and fragile that I can't allow her to play with the other dogs and she soooooo badly wants to romp around with them.... peeks over the side of her playpen just BEGGING to play........

......................... La, la, la............ la, la, la....... nope... I shouldn't.... la, la, la...... but............... wouldn't it be nice for her to have a baby her size to bond with???..... la, la, la...... oh Lord, help me!!! I need some potato chips!!! LOL

..................... Okay... I'm done invading your thread!!! <<grin>>
OH MY! You really made me laugh right now! Man I gotta get to bed.. can't even type right now so I totally wasn't expecting your post.
You KNOW it would be so nice. Size doesn't matter.. My littlest one thinks she is the alpha dog. and she has done a good job of convincing the others as well.

Pringles? or Ruffles?

LOL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!