Thread: Prayers Please
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 07:25 PM   #1
My2Furbabies
YT 5000 Club Member

Sad Prayers Please

I don't know what is going on with Stewie. He was fine the day before yesterday. Then yesterday I get up and Stewie was laying around and there were three piles of vomit and some really runny diarrhea. (tmi) I was getting ready to take him to the vet yesterday but he started eating and playing and acting like nothing was wrong. No more vomit just some more runny poop. Today I took him to the vet b/c he is laying around again and not eating. I have been feeding him gatorade in a syringe. Well, the vet took fecal samples and said nothing is showing up in his stool. No parvo or anything. I was relieved but thought OMG what is going on. His vet said that he thinks he has a virus and gave me some metronidazole to make his tummy feel better. He gets one pill every 12 hrs. Well, his vomiting had stopped but he has done it a few more times today! They told me if he is not doing better tomorrow to bring him back b/c he is soooo small and can dehydrate fast. I am sooooo worried. He is not doing any better yet! Has anyone had any experiences with viruses? TIA
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!