View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 05:40 PM   #1
love_me_cody
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Trade Whelping Supplies/Books

Hello, I thought I could create a thread were we can post what kind of whelping/dog birth things we have that we can trade. Like whelping DVDs or Books. Maybe you need a digital scale that a fellow breeder can let you borrow/trade since they probably don’t need it for a few more months and you only need it for that litter.

I know that there are many people that want to know more about breeding and are only thinking about it and not for sure. They can trade someone who has a whelping book and give it back when they are done.

When I say trade, I mean let someone lend the item then they can return the item back to you. Even if it’s just me, I am willing to lend out things that I have! Trading can also just include things about the breed. It doesn't have to be about whelping!

You can list the item you are willing to lend out for now and then someone can contact you about possibly borrowing it for a short time.

You can list the item in this format:
Item:
Cost for shipping:
Time frame I need it back:
Details:

I'll go first in my next post!

FYI (disclaimer): this is in no way trying to encourage people to become breeders. I believe if you already have breeding in mind then you will make the decision for your self.
love_me_cody is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!